My middle kiddo, Max, has been obsessed with superheroes for almost 2 years. And it’s not going away. These are his favorite masks to play around with (rotating superheroes each half hour) and fun for girls and boys! Super inexpensive too.
1. Purchase superhero masks HERE. One order comes with 20 masks, $0.85 each!
2. Download printable HERE
3. Print on white card stock. THIS is our favorite for really good quality colors!
4. Cut right on the lines using a paper cutter. THIS one is the best for seeing where you’re cutting.
5. Punch a hole in the top left corner using THIS size punch.
6. Cut bakers twine HERE about 10″ long
7. Tie a slip knot and then tie the mask on securely and make your kiddo write their name! Ha!
To download our other free Valentine printables, click HERE!