If you’re a Harry Potter fan, you’ll enjoy this. If you’ve never read the books or seen the movies… um why not? Better get on that. I wanted to share the Valentine’s Day card I made for my husband this year (and hope he’s not reading this post!). You could totally use this for your kid’s class valentines too!
1. Click HERE to buy the glasses
2. Click HERE for the printable.
3. Print on card stock- you can find single sheets of red and gold at most craft stores, or purchase white card stock HERE
4. Cut using our fav easy cutting board HERE
5. Cut out holes as shown in the photo below with an x-acto knife or simply tape with washi tape.
And if you’re really feeling nerdy, grab our Harry Potter tattoos HERE and Harry Potter nail tattoos HERE!
Cut 2 rectangles to poke the glasses through. I printed on a scrap piece of paper first to fiddle with where to cut. Below is what the back will look like.
If you don’t have glasses for the card, use THIS printable.
I did mine in Gryffindor colors naturally, but just red works well for Valentine’s Day too!
Want to see what huge HP nerds my husband and I are? Here’s the costume I made for our then one-year-old, Ari! I cannot wait to start reading the books together (in about 6 years!).
Details about this costume and more DIY baby Halloween costumes HERE.
Anyone else LOVE Harry Potter as much as I do? I’m trying to get Jenni on the Hogwarts Express Harry Potter train! Won’t she love the books??