While there were many things during the last year I could not control, one thing I could control was the quality of my skin! After using these products below, my skin really started glowing, and not just from rage! I made it a priority to use these on my face twice a day. Plus when you’re in your house for over a year, you really will get sick of looking at your own dumb face in the mirror and want to do something about it. This mother’s day, go ahead and get it for yourself… you know no one else is going to do it!
I go to Gilpin Facial Aesthetics for skin care and Botox. I love the staff! So friendly and knowledgable. The first time I went in I was like ahhhh help I look dead! Christine and Meredith swooped in and figured it out for me. Bonus, the office is gorgeous. I highly recommend going in for your own consultation, but these products have served me so well. I even made Jeffrey use the moisturizer and now he’s even more in love with his reflection (jokes).
*USE DISCOUNT CODE LOVE20 AT CHECKOUT for 20% off!
- Face wash: This is just a gentle wash that magically takes off my makeup so well (when I actually wear makeup). You just need a tiny bit, so it lasts forever.
- Glow pads: These pads are great for breakouts but also just for a general deep clean glowy look
- Serum: I use this all over including under my eyes. It’s supposed to help with fine wrinkles, so I’m all in.
- Eye cream: I’ve used other eye creams that have been heavy or made my eyes sting. This one is awesome and actually reasonably priced for eye cream.
- Moisturizer: I have super dry skin, and this leaves me feeling good all day. When I put it on at night I wake up and I’m still moisturized!
- Sunscreen: This is tinted so it makes me look a touch more put together while also protecting my skin from the sun
- Lip Treatment: When regular life resumes and people actually see my lips, this lip plumper is awesome! Make sure to just dab it on a tiny bit. A little goes a long way and it will tint your skin a bit.
Just add in Alpharet as step 4 before eye cream and moisturizer and obviously no sunscreen or lip treatment. Leave the Alpharet on for at least 5 minutes before applying moisturizer.
Be sure to use love20 for a 20% off discount! I don’t make money on this FYI! If you need to just pick three things, I’d go with the glow pads, serum, and moisturizer. Okay and sunscreen. Hope this helps!