(1) If you need a splurge gift for your fella, this is it. Classic, simple, manly. We love it!
(2) High def sound, noise canceling, cool colors, ’nuff said.
(3) For the major music lover. Hopefully our husbands aren’t reading this post……..
(4) Give him a chic, industrial desk set for his office by Areaware. We love this Williamsburg-based production company that fosters young and creative talent.
(5) Just clip the lens to your iPhone and wham! In seconds you get some pretty cool pics just from your phone camera! Includes fish-eye, macro, and wide angel.
(6) Couldn’t you see Jim from The Office wanting this laptop bag? Love the vintagy, rugged look.
(7) Probably the coolest iPhone docking station we’ve ever seen! Again, another Areaware product home run.
(8) These updated wingtips are TOMS, people! We couldn’t believe it either. Not only are they super stylish and hip (why does it sound so not hip to say “hip”), but with each purchase TOMS will give a pair of shoes to a child in need.
(9) Beard balm to tame the beardiest of beards. Moisturizes and promotes beard growth. You’ve gotta check out the Brooklyn Grooming website- so many cool products, it was hard to pick just one! The scent Williamsburg “smells like personal triumph”. Yes.
(10) Classic wool tie that goes with everything. No brainer.
(11) This the coolest gift for the guy who has a healthy New Years resolution. The FitBit tracks your steps, calories burned, monitors your sleep and wakes you with a silent alarm. Wear it all day and night, even in the shower! Sleek and understated look in black or blue.
(12) For the guy who constantly loses guitar picks (read: husband). This gadget just punches out new ones from any old plastic cards you have lying around. Now he’s ready to serenade you with some old school Dave Matthews Band. On second thought….