(1) This colorful cube-bot is the perfect toy to throw in your bag and bring out to a restaurant to keep your little guy busy. You can make all different configurations and it’s seriously tough (for adults) to put the robot back into a cube! Challenging and fun for all ages 🙂
(2) Perfect for a growing guy! This is a 3-in-1 scooter that starts out with a seat, then a small steering wheel, then a tall handle for the big boys.
(3) Bizarrely enough, kids love to pretend to clean. Let’s train these boys so when they’re men, they’ll know their way around a broom and dustpan!
(4) A stylish little hideout for a game of pretend or a picnic or a slumber party!
(5) What boy doesn’t want to be just like his daddy? This bath shaving kit is just right for a little gentleman.
(6) Each make-your-own monster kit is unique and comes fully stitched- ready to stuff and create!
(7) This Art Jar has everything you need for creating a masterpiece, just bring your imagination.
(8) We love this old-timey magic kit, starting with the box! Little guys will learn 15 tricks to amaze their captive audience. Expelliarmus!
(9) These headphones are awesome for plane rides and car trips when you don’t want to hear that Daniel Tiger episode for the umpteenth time. They’re volume limiting for safe listening. And your guy can decorate these headphones with stickers and markers for that unique touch.
(10) We read this book. All. The. Time. All kids are intrigued by bubble gum, even if they’re not allowed to have it yet. This adorable book tells the story of the invention of bubble gum with charming and colorful illustrations.
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11330509/?claim=r57fc9sybea”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>