Remember Lipsmackers? Team Dr. Pepper or no? LOL! Kids still love them, and they’re super fun and colorful for Valentines. Plus at less than $1 per tube, it’s pretty perfect!
and recommended but not necessary…
2. Download your cards (we’ve split up the flavors- 2 per page):
3. Print on white card stock. THIS is our favorite ever!! Super bright white and prints vibrant colors. It really makes a difference, especially with this printable since there’s so much color.
* When printing, make sure to set the scale to 100%! This way, you’ll only need to make two cuts.
4. Cut right on the lines using a paper cutter. THIS one is the only kind we’ve found for seeing right where you’re cutting.
5. Match the chapstick with the correct colored card, tape the chapstick with cute washi tape, and you’re done!
For ALL of our previous Valentines Day Printables, click HERE!
Leah & Jenni