(1) Make your own board book to teach little ones names and faces of their favorite people (you!). Easily upload photos and simply type in names. Perfect gift for an aunt to give their favorite nephew (HINT).
(2) The cutest taxidermy we ever did see! So sweet over a crib or changing table.
(3) Sometimes babies just like to kick around on the floor. Instead of throwing a burp cloth or towel down to prevent spit-ups… or other stuff… let baby be nice and stylish on this play mat from Dwell Studio.
(4) We at Love & Lion have taught our babies simple signs which is why we love these wooden sign language blocks. Perfect for learning, stacking, and of course knocking down.
(5) We’re not alone when we say we are crazy for Freshly Picked Mocs! They come in every color and are seriously soft and comfy for those chunky baby tootsies!
(6) For the hipster baby who refuses regular old bibs for spit up and drool, get him a bandana bib! Absorbent and oh so stylish.
(7) Wooden teethers safe for baby in every state shape. Naturally anti-bacterial, non-allergenic, and non-toxic, which of course we love!
(8) Babies loooove keys, but please don’t let them chew on them! These key-animal teethers are simply gorgeous and have the benefit of being non-toxic. You can engrave the babies name and birthday on the back too! A keepsake your baby will actually use.
(9) Every baby boy needs a bow tie. They just do.
(10) If you’ve never felt a JellyCat toy… omg. Do it. Please. This sweet little baby Reindeer will be baby’s BFF. Look at his teeny little Reindeer horns! Perfect for the holiday season.